Customer Experience Specialist
Working with management teams, or within project teams, with colleagues and/or other stakeholders, I lead investigations into the reality of how well the business is serving the customer, and identify solutions.
- Can be part of an on-going project or a stand‑alone assignment
- Potential areas of interest:
- Customer experience/journeys
- Propositions, including own‑brand development
- Market and customer strategy
- Customer communications strategy associated with journeys and/or propositions.
- Address a single question, an area/channel of concern, or segment (customer, customer experience)
- Alternatively, a wider scope: customer, market, communications strategies or the entire end-to-end customer experience
- Produces the clearest integrated view using my unique process (See projects specialist) and specialist insight into customer sense‑making†
- Completed on‑site, remotely, or using an optimal mix of the two
- Includes workshops, interviews, and engagement sessions to uncover reality
- Draws out information (qual & quant), knowledge and experience within the business
- External stakeholders and partners voices, such as suppliers and advisers, can be included if needed
- Delivered in a form that makes management decision‑making easier
Sense‑making How customers make sense of what they see or experience. How much customers understand affects their actions, navigation and decisions. Ultimately it impacts on whether they buy, delay, seek advice, look elsewhere, or don't buy. Confused customers don't buy.